Coynachie Guest House
Coynachie Guest House, our traditional stone built home, is set in the heart of a native woodland area in a beautiful tranquil valley. Fiona and family extend a warm welcome to you to our Visit Scotland Four Star quality assured guest house offering lovely Scottish produce to enjoy at Taste our Best awarded breakfast.
The perfect base for your visit the North East Scotland, whether visiting on Business, vacation; researching your family history or touring Aberdeenshire. Within a 30 minute drive you can explore the Banffshire ‘Dolphin’ Coast; or the beautiful Cairngorm National Park. Train and Bus services available from Huntly to the cities of Aberdeen and Inverness.
Enjoy 6 circular way marked walks along burns and hills from our front door! Click here to see a map of the walks.
We are situated 5 miles from the historic market town of Huntly, with its ancient castle, local amenities, independent shops and monthly farmers market.
Just a few good reasons to visit Coynachie Guest House (click to view):
- Peaceful and relaxing surroundings
- Spacious bedrooms and beautiful bathrooms
- Walks along streams and woods from our front door!
- Abundant wildlife – owls, badgers, woodcock, deer
- Huntly on Scotland’s Castle Trail
- World Famous Malt Whisky Trail
- Coastal Trail
- Fishing – rivers and lochs
- Highland Games, Cultural Events
- Huntly, Horse Riding, Golfing, Walking